Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

Week four at Let's Get Sketchy

Happy Memorial Day ! It was a lovely rainy day here.  So, I had the morning to rearrange the scrap booking supplies and make scrapbook a page. I am trying to complete every week at  Let's Get Sketchy. I skipped around on the weeks, so this post is for week four.

Week Four

       
                                  
 My take on the sketch.....


I think I am in the fall mood with all this cold weather around here in Ohio. This is me and my son Trace at the pumpkin patch last fall. I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short amount of time.

9 comments:

  1. what a cute layout, love the fall colors, thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall page, love the flower and leaves cluster. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fall colors and such a great take on the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! I love the flower/leaves cluster! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cluster is fabulous. Love how you shifted the sketch with those layered papers, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fall page! Love the papers and cluster. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect papers for your page. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty fall page! I like the flower cluster! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete