Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project 52 ----1st layout..kinda

               Project 52- I have decided to make a project 52 book this year. I want this book to be  about my life and things I do weekly. I  have set a few goals for this book. Frist,  I want to use only items out of my stash to complete this book, with the exception of alphabets. (I am not sure I have enough to do a whole year.)
              My second goal is to keep up with this project weekly. With that being said, I don't think I will be able to get the photos printed this week. It is currently below zero here in Ohio and is going to remain that way for a few days .I currently only have Monday mornings an Tuesday off from work and I do not want to take my son out in this cold weather for pictures.  So, I guess I have to modify my goal to having a page designed done every week. Which I have done. I will post picture of my project 52 as soon as I have the photo's printed.   I can however post a few pic of the tags I have made for two page spread.



No comments:

Post a Comment